Minutes from 1/08/2018 6:30pm
Attendees: Vera, Ashley, Michelle, Norma, Deidre
- Discussion on Website- adding titles and pictures of board members.
- Accounting System- Financial spreadsheet, consider redevelopment. Need to identify cost, and determine what we input/export monthly. Goal is to simplify finances!
- Ashley and Norma will develop a system to organize finances – Shared drive?
- Banking- consider electronic banking or switching banks. Determine what makes the most sense. Michelle will follow up with her Aunt, who is an accountant, for recommendations.
- Google Suite- seems to be working effectively.
- Firewall- annual fee, web hosting? G-suite- $10.00 monthly
- Report from bank account-$19, 598.81
March-Mental Health Evaluations in immigration Court
April- Eating Disorders by K. T.
RI Psych Association contacted Vera on the process for CEU’s- objectives are a bit much.
President- John Gerson
- LMFT’s- CEU’s are the different(??) can they join LMHC’s??
- CE’s (10)
- AMHCA- pay membership $199.
- Member of good standing
- Develop a contract for accountability for Executive Board Members
Vera will draft something from By Laws
Personal email to attendees, inviting members to become board members.
- Discussion around developing an event that will encourage counselors
Individuals who work with children & Adolescents
8:30-10:30 BKFST meeting
Appeal to students and those in private practice
- Discussed Recruitment Strategies for membership
- Board Meetings- How can we make more appealing/meaningful to other members(??) Committees ??
- Phil- what role would he like to have??
- Holding ground- space for smaller groups of people- More personal. ?? libraries, Washington Trust